Most terrorist attacks target venues with large amounts of people. Sporting events, concerts, festivals and other mass gatherings are prime targets for terrorist violence. Violent incidents have occurred in almost every type of venue and in every type of location imaginable. The “SHELTR” Event Training ℠ Program provides security personnel, volunteers, and employees with training tools and techniques in which to keep their venue safe.
Generic training does not effectively train employees or most security personnel on the protective measures necessary to keep their specific venue safe. Each building design, operating protocols of your location, even outside climates and terrain are different for every specific. A Certified Instructor from our team of over 500 former US Army, US Marine Corp, and Law Enforcement personnel will work “On-Site” with your organization to develop a “SHELTR” plan that is “CUSTOMIZED” for your specific Building(s) and location. The “SHELTR” Event Training Program ℠ provides instruction on:
- Violence Prevention Strategies and Safety Protocols
- “On-Site” Security Assessments to:
- Establish “Security Focused” entry and exit points for congregations
- Determine Security System functionality
- Design or enhance a Security System (if needed)
- Audit Emergency exit and Security Stations throughout all buildings and venues
- Develop safety protocols when dealing with money or proceeds on-site
- Learn techniques on how to diffuse confrontational situations
- Techniques to deploy and use tactical gear when necessary to do so
- Designate safe areas and train the security team if an ‘Active Threat’ where to occur
To maintain the highest possible readiness posture, it is vital for businesses to stay informed. “SHELTR” Event Training updates are provided to every institution that has completed the “SHELTR” Event Training ℠ through our “SHELTR” Vision™ Mobile Phone Application (Available in Android Marketplace and Itunes).
To learn more about the “SHELTR” Event Training℠ Program, please contact us via email or call us at 434-792-8116.