An active shooter in your workplace may be a current or former employee, or an acquaintance of a current or former employee. Workplace violence is often thought of as a physical attack, but it may also include threats, intimidation, oral or written statements, and gestures or expressions that communicate a direct or indirect threat of physical harm. The “SHELTR” Workplace Training ℠ Program provides Executives, Key Leaders, and Employees with training tools and techniques in which to keep their workplace safe.
Generic training does not effectively train Executives, Key Leaders, or staff on the protective measures necessary to keep their specific workplace safe. Each building design, operating protocols of your business industry, even outside climates and terrain are different for every Business. A Certified Instructor from our team of over 500 former US Army, US Marine Corp, and Law Enforcement personnel will work “On-Site” with your organization to develop a “SHELTR” plan that is “CUSTOMIZED” for your specific Building(s). The “SHELTR” Workplace Training Program ℠ provides instruction on:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Strategies – How to work with or terminate disgruntled employee’s
- “On-Site” Security Assessments to:
- Redesign of workspaces to prevent entrapment
- Establish “Security Focused” indoor and outdoor lighting patterns
- Determine Security System functionality
- Audit Emergency exit and Security Stations throughout all buildings
- Learn how to diffuse confrontational situations
- Develop Control access points for all employee work areas
To maintain the highest possible readiness posture, it is vital for businesses to stay informed. “SHELTR” Workplace updates are provided to every institution that has completed the “SHELTR” Workplace Training ℠ through our “SHELTR” Vision™ Mobile Phone Application (Available in Android Marketplace and itunes).
To learn more about the “SHELTR” Workplace Training℠ Program, please contact us via email or call us at 434-792-8116.